QuarkXPress 2015 has an intuitive interface, a Cloner design tool, and Excel table importing features. To add functionality for QXP document design, you can use QuarkXPress XTensions. XTensions could help your desktop publishing (DTP) team to collaborate and save production time.
QuarkXPress 2015 users can convert InDesign to their familiar layout program, using a Quark XTension from Markzware. ID2Q is time-saving conversion software that you can add to your XTensions toolkit.
- converts a file format (Adobe InDesign CS or CC) to another file format (QuarkXPress).
- also batch converts multiple InDesign files to QuarkXPress. (Select all the InDesign files to convert before you click the “Open” button. On Mac OS X hold down the Apple Command Key and click on the files you wish to select.)
- is simple to install and use for document conversion.
- can even convert graphic-heavy InDesign documents, with a wide range of files, to QuarkXPress.
File conversion of complex documents is critical to deadline-driven production workflows. Inferior XTensions for file conversion may be very limited and expensive. Markzware’s ID2Q XTension is helpful, reliable conversion software at a low price.
This QuarkXPress XTension will re-create an InDesign CS or InDesign CC document within a QXP 2015 document. With ID2Q for QuarkXPress 2015, you can convert colors, etc., from the original INDD document.
Sample of Document Conversion with Markzware’s ID2Q,
Adobe InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015 File Conversion Software:
You can create a QuarkXPress 2015 layout and use Quark features to upload an ebook. Items that ID2Q can convert from InDesign include:
- linked text boxes & anchored boxes
- page positioning
- colors (pantone and other color models)
- text attributes
Adobe InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015
File Conversion Software, ID2Q
ID2Q brings over text and other details from InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015.
Did this Adobe InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015 file conversion software help your DTP workflow? Please tell us about it, by commenting below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and share with Markzware on
Adobe InDesign CC to QuarkXPress 2015 File Conversion Software, ID2Q