There is conversion software from Markzware to convert InDesign to QuarkXPress. It is a QuarkXPress XTension for data conversion, called ID2Q. Here are the steps to access Adobe InDesign content within QuarkXPress:
How to Open InDesign in QuarkXPress via Markzware’s ID2Q:
1. Click “Markzware” in the QuarkXPress Menu Bar and select “Convert InDesign Document…”
from the Markzware ID2Q fly-out menu.
2. Select the InDesign file to convert and click Open.
(A conversion progress bar appears. The InDesign file appears rebuilt in QuarkXPress.)
3. Save, close and reopen the new QuarkXPress file.
4. Remap any missing fonts or images via QuarkXPress.
5. Re-save the new QuarkXPress (QXP) document.
ID2Q can open InDesign files (INDD documents) within a new QXP document. Learn how to use file conversion to import InDesign into QuarkXPress, by watching this video:
How to Open InDesign in QuarkXPress via
ID2Q can open InDesign fonts, colors, images, and more, within QuarkXPress.
Has this QuarkXPress XTension helped your graphic design workflow to open InDesign in QuarkXPress? Please comment below and subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List. You can also tell all your contacts about Markzware on
How to Open InDesign in QuarkXPress via Markzware’s ID2Q