When you activate Markzware‘s stand-alone application to open a newer version of Adobe InDesign in an older version or in IDML, you can register MarkzTools2. You will want to complete this simple process, because MarkzTools2 registration enables you:
• to receive Tech Support from Markzware for your MarkzTools2 application, and
• to qualify for any special deals that Markzware may offer to MarkzTools2 customers.
MarkzTools2 Registration Required Field
When you register MarkzTools2, please provide at least your Name and Phone Number, although the only field required is the Email Address field. Markzware recommends that you complete this registration form, so that you will be eligible to receive tech support and to upgrade your product.
MarkzTools2 Registration Thank You for Registering
After you submit your MarkzTools2 Registration form, a Thank You screen will appear. To close the Thank You screen, please click the Close button. You can then begin to use MarkzTools2. If you have trouble registering your MarkzTools2 product, please submit a Trouble Ticket to Markzware Tech Support.
How to Use MarkzTools2, Adobe InDesign to IDML Conversion Software
Markzware’s MarkzTools2 allows you to batch convert InDesign files to IDML and to view InDesign file versions.
Benefits of Using MarkzTool2
• is low cost as well as cost-saving, as it does not require a Creative Cloud subscription.
• converts any version of InDesign to IDML.
• gives you a better idea of what your images actually look like, since you can see low-res previews, not just gray tint boxes, as missing-image placeholders.
• lets you choose or create the folder in which MarkzTools2 creates the IDML.
• allows you to keep, replace or rename the original IDML, as well as the new IDML generated by MarkzTools2.
• saves time, as it does not require you to do a manual rebuild.
Markzware file conversion products can help you to produce the same INDD or IDML file format that your workflow uses. Markzware’s MarkzTools2 is a handy InDesign to IDML converter that can open InDesign versions in earlier versions.
How to Use MarkzTools2
To begin the file conversion from InDesign to IDML, using MarkzTools2, you can either:
• drag the file icon to the main window in MarkzTools2, or
• find and select an INDD file, via the File -> Convert menu.
When the document conversion is complete, you will be able
to see the IDML file in the File -> Recent menu.
When you use MarkzTools2 convert any InDesign document to IDML, the application will display a progress bar. This gives you a simple and convenient way to track the file conversion process.
MarkzTools2 features do not require the Adobe InDesign program
to be present on the user’s computer, in order to:
• batch convert InDesign files into IDML files.
• create low-resolution image previews.
• display the version of a selected InDesign file.
Markzware‘s low-cost MarkzTools 12 Month Bundle Subscription provides:
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS6 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5.5 Mac
• MarkzTools for InDesign CS5 Mac
• MarkzTools and MarkzTools2 updates
For more information, please visit the MarkzTools2 page.
How did this conversion solution help your workflow to convert InDesign to IDML? Comment below to let us know. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How to Register MarkzTools2, Adobe InDesign to IDML Conversion Software