Open Adobe InDesign CC or CC 2014 in InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5 with Markzware‘s InDesign plugin, MarkzTools for InDesign. This conversion software can open InDesign Creative Cloud files in INDD CS5 through CS6:
Open Adobe InDesign CC or CC 2014 in
InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5
Open Adobe InDesign CC in Lower Versions with Markzware MarkzTools for InDesign
How to Use MarkzTools for InDesign
• Go to the MarkzTools menu.
• Select “Convert InDesign Document“.
• Select the InDesign document that you want to convert.
– or –
Use Command-O within Adobe InDesign, after loading MarkzTools:
• You will see an Adobe dialog stating you need a higher version of InDesign to open the file.
• Then, you will see a MarkzTools window asking if you want to convert the file.
• Click OK and MarkzTools will convert the InDesign file.
The Annual Subscription gives the user 1 year of the use of MarkzTools for CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 Mac on a single computer, including all updates and upgrades during that year. The year starts on the date of purchase. After the year is over, users can renew their subscription to continue using MarkzTools for InDesign.
For more information on Markzware‘s InDesign plugin to open InDesign CC in lower versions, please see the MarkzTools page. For more data conversion solutions and conversion tools, please see the Markzware Products page.
Open Adobe InDesign CC or CC 2014 in InDesign CS6, CS5.5 or CS5