Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
PageZephyr Search Mac can help your desktop publishing (DTP) workflow to become more productive. It can search InDesign (INDD) files to locate and display content that contains your chosen text. You can edit the found text, to update your existing content for distribution.
Adobe Creative Suite Content Search via
PageZephyr Search Mac
Markzware‘s search application, PageZephyr Search Mac, finds InDesign CS text. It can also find text in InDesign CC (Creative Cloud). You can enter a search term, as well as copy and paste the search results.
- reads InDesign CS through InDesign CC files (v3-v9), whether created on Mac or Windows.
- archives old and new InDesign files.
- searches the text of InDesign files for specific words (customer, product, keyword, etc.)
- allows you to copy text out of an InDesign file.
- searches an InDesign file archive for a specific word, open the InDesign file (with InDesign installed) and view the context.
Search InDesign CS or InDesign CC files on Macintosh, today! To buy this content search application, please visit the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing software for creative professionals, on the Markzware Products page.
Did this DTP solution help you with Adobe Creative Suite content search? Please leave a comment in the section below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and share with Markzware on
Adobe Creative Suite Content Search via PageZephyr Search Mac