Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
Search Adobe InDesign Files for
INDD Text via PageZephyr Search Mac
PageZephyr Search locates helpful information within InDesign documents. You can use the found INDD text for content creation.
PageZephyr Search can:
- read InDesign CS through InDesign CC files (v3-v9), created on Mac or Win.
- archive old and new InDesign files.
- search content in archived InDesign files for specific words (customer, product, keyword, etc.)
- copy text out of an InDesign file, without the InDesign program installed.
- search InDesign file archives for a certain word, open the INDD file (with InDesign installed) and be taken to the found word.
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CC or CS files for Mac OS 10.7 or higher (and under Mavericks 10.9). You can buy Markzware’s content search application via the PageZephyr Search page. See more desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals on the Markzware Products page.
Does this search solution help you to search InDesign files? Please tell us your story in the comment section below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Search Adobe InDesign Files for INDD Text via PageZephyr Search Mac