Note: PageZephyr and PageZephyr Search have been DISCONTINUED. Please see our Products page for current Markzware offerings. Markzware also has ID Util, which can help you to view Adobe InDesign stories.
PageZephyr Search is a simple content search tool from Markzware that allows people to find keywords. Users can either open the document in Adobe InDesign or copy out the text. This search tool enables users to search through InDesign files on Spotlight-indexed volumes to find keywords. The found keywords are highlighted in the search results.
PageZephyr Search allows you to click on the highlighted word. If you have a version of InDesign that can open that file, the file will be opened in InDesign. You will be taken to that word in the InDesign (INDD) document. You can also copy and paste text out of PageZephyr Search in plain text format (TXT).
PageZephyr Search can:
- read InDesign CS through InDesign CC files (InDesign v3-v9), whether created on a Mac or Windows computer.
- archive old and new InDesign files, including InDesign CS6 files.
- search the text of archived InDesign files for specific words
(for example, customer name, product name, keyword, etc.).
- copy text out of an InDesign file, without the InDesign program installed on your Mac.
- search an InDesign file archive for a specific word, open the InDesign file (with InDesign installed). PageZephyr Search takes you to the found word.
Search InDesign files for Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud workflows, with this user-friendly search application.
See how in this video:
Search InDesign CS6 Files via
PageZephyr Search Mac
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CS6 files and more (InDesign CS-CC) files, to find specific words.
PageZephyr Search can search InDesign CC or CS (Creative Suite) files for Mac OS 10.7 or higher. Markzware’s content search application is available via the PageZephyr Search page. More desktop publishing (DTP) software for creative professionals is available via the Markzware Products page.
Have you used this search solution in your DTP workflow to search InDesign files? Please comment below to let us know. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and get social with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Search InDesign CS6 Files via PageZephyr Search Mac