PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress from Markzware, can convert content from PDF to QuarkXPress. This QuarkXPress XTension makes it fast and easy to edit PDF, including several content elements, in a new QXP document!
Now, you don’t have to re-create the entire QuarkXPress document! View this video demonstration to see how easy it is to convert PDF to QuarkXPress:
Edit PDF in QuarkXPress with Data Conversion Software
QuarkXPress XTension to convert PDF file to QuarkXPress, and then edit PDF
With Markzware’s Quark XTension, you can instantly re-create document details within QuarkXPress. Select PDF2DTP -> Convert PDF to enable the file conversion. This data conversion software allows users to:
- save your new document to the designated conversion folder upon completion of the conversion.
- save the image previews in the original document to the conversion folder.
- save one image preview file, if there are duplicates (saving only one speeds up data conversion).
- create a file in the conversion folder for a missing image with a known name (can later update images).
- link to an image via the image path (OPI data), so it can be located.
This QuarkXPress XTension can help users to gain quick return on content investment, while preserving intellectual property investment. Save money, when you need to edit PDF content, by shopping on the PDF2DTP page. For more data conversion software, please visit the Markzware Products page.
Edit PDF in QuarkXPress, by using data conversion software, PDF2DTP!