PDF2DTP opens the PDF in QuarkXPress, allowing you to edit PDF content in a QXP document. No need to re-create the PDF from scratch! PDF2DTP enables you to extract PDF text, images, etc. and to work with that content in QuarkXPress.
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress:
• Preserves intellectual property.
• Enables easy data migration.
• Eliminates time re-creating content.
• Reduces costs re-creating content.
• Freedom to bring PDF content into your familiar QuarkXPress DTP workflow.
Check out this video demonstration of PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress:
PDF to Quark QXP File Conversion via
PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress
Convert PDF to QuarkXPress, including fonts, images, colors, and more, with XTension, PDF2DTP.
Did PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress help you with PDF to Quark QXP file conversion? Please share your story in the comment section below. Feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List and join Markzware on
PDF to Quark QXP File Conversion via PDF2DTP for QuarkXPress