How Do You Convert Publisher Files to InDesign?
Convert Publisher Files to InDesign Files with Pub2ID
Markzware demonstrates how to convert Publisher files to InDesign files with
Pub2ID data conversion software
Watch the above Pub2ID video demonstration on how to convert Publisher to InDesign files. Markzware Pub2ID can convert Publisher files to InDesign quickly, making it easier for the desktop publishing workflow to accept Microsoft Publisher files.
- Locate your Microsoft Publisher file via the InDesign > File > Open menu and click “Open”
Click the “Markzware” item on the InDesign Menu Bar and choose “Convert MS Publisher Document” from the Pub2ID fly-out menu. (A conversion progress bar will be displayed.)
- The Microsoft Publisher file will appear re-created within InDesign. (Images are extracted to a folder with the Microsoft Publisher file name and linked in the new InDesign document.)
- Save this new InDesign file.
- Close then reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
It’s that easy! Feel free to enjoy more articles on the Pub2ID InDesign plugin and to drop by the online Pub2ID page!
How do you convert Publisher files to InDesign? See how to convert Publisher to CS6 with Markzware Pub2ID in the above video!