Adobe CC Plugin for QuarkXPress to InDesign
Q2ID opens QuarkXPress files, including fonts, images, colors, etc., within InDesign.
How to Use Adobe CC Plugin, Q2ID, for Document Conversion:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (The QuarkXPress file appears rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
Markzware‘s Q2ID Bundle Subscription gives you access to all current Q2ID plugin versions. You will have access to Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5 and CS5, both Macintosh and Windows platforms. A single purchase and license offers you flexibility now and in the future, for one low price.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription includes access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription via the Q2ID product page. See more document conversion tools on the Markzware Products page.
How has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
Adobe CC Plugin for QuarkXPress to InDesign Document Conversion