Creative professionals often rely on Adobe InDesign CS5 to create attractive content. These professionals can also rely on Markzware‘s InDesign CS5 plugins to convert that content. Q2ID for InDesign CS5 can open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5.
Conversion Software to
Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5: Q2ID
Q2ID for InDesign CS5 opens QuarkXPress fonts, images, colors, etc., in InDesign CS5.
How to Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5, with Markzware’s Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign CS5.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
The Q2ID Bundle Subscription lets you access all current Q2ID plugin versions. It includes Q2ID for InDesign CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, as well as CS5, Mac and Win. Buy one affordable license and use any of these plugins throughout the term. The subscription also includes all updates, free of charge, throughout the subscription term.
How has this conversion software helped you to open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and join Markzware on
Conversion Software to Open QuarkXPress in Adobe InDesign CS5: Q2ID