Quark to InDesign Converter – what are my options?
Two excellent options to get your QuarkXPress 8, 7 and even Quark 6, 5, 4 and 3 files right into InDesign:
Option 1: Markzware Q2ID v5 InDesign Plug-in (Quark to InDesign Converter)
This InDesign plug-in allows you to convert Quark files right into InDesign with one click.
Q2ID is available for Mac or Windows and costs only $199/€199. You can purchase Q2ID from a Markzware reseller or purchase it online on the Markzware Products page.
Q2ID Version 5 InDesign Plug-In
supports Adobe InDesign CS4 & CS5.
Convert Quark to InDesign.
Option 2: Quark to InDesign File Conversion Service
Migrate your QuarkXPress 8 or legacy Quark convert InDesign files into InDesign without doing a thing to convert Quark! Markzware will convert InDesign for you. You send Markzware the Quark files by FTP, or DVD’s by post, and we do the work. This is how we charge:
- $15 per page 1 – 2 (two) pages
- $10/page 3 – 10 (ten) pages
- $8/page 11 – 40 (forty) pages
- $5/page 41 – 100 (one hundred) pages
- $3/page 101- 500 (five hundred) pages
- $1/page – more than 500 (five hundred) pages
* Further bulk discounts for one order with more than 10 (ten) documents that need InDesign conversion is possible.
Contact sales AT markzware.com for more details on how you can use this InDesign conversion service to convert Quark today.
So, there you have it, two Quark InDesign converter options for you: the InDesign plug-in (Q2ID) and the InDesign conversion service can both convert Quark to InDesign (from QuarkXPress 8 down through 3 to Adobe InDesign). Have a great day!