Q2ID is an Adobe InDesign plugin from Markzware that converts QuarkXPress 4 through QuarkXPress 10 documents. This conversion software transfers details of the QXP document to INDD on Macintosh or Windows, including:
- InDesign CC 2014,
- InDesign CC,
- InDesign CS6,
- InDesign CS5.5, or
- InDesign CS5.
Get all of our current Q2ID plugin versions in our Q2ID Bundle Subscription. It includes access to all of these plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign Creative Cloud
Data conversion software in the Q2ID Bundle Subscription can
convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CC and more.
Markzware Q2ID can convert QuarkXPress to InDesign, including such QXP document items as:
- anchored boxes
- color models
- fonts and styles
- linked text boxes
- page positioning
- pantone colors
- text attributes
How to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign with Markzware Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
How has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to convert Quark to InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
How to Convert QuarkXPress to InDesign Creative Cloud: Q2ID