How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign Creative Cloud with Q2ID:
- Click “Markzware” in the InDesign Menu Bar and select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- Select the QuarkXPress file to convert and click Open. (You will see a conversion progress bar. The QuarkXPress file will appear, rebuilt in InDesign.)
- Save, close and reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts or images via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
How to Open QuarkXPress in
InDesign Creative Cloud via Q2ID
Q2ID conversion software can open QuarkXPress in InDesign, with colors, fonts, images, and more.
- anchored boxes
- color models
- fonts and styles
- linked text boxes
- page positioning
- pantone colors
- text attributes
Markzware’s Q2ID Bundle Subscription gives you access to all of our current Q2ID plugin versions. You will have access to Q2ID for InDesign Creative Cloud (CC), as well as CS6, CS5.5 and CS5 for Mac and Win. The single purchase and license offers current and future flexibility at one low price.
The subscription includes access to all of these InDesign plugins, plus free updates throughout the subscription term. You can buy the Q2ID Bundle Subscription, via the Q2ID product page. See more document conversion tools on the Markzware Products page.
How has this InDesign plugin helped your DTP workflow to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files? Please comment below. You can also subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
How to Open QuarkXPress in InDesign Creative Cloud via Q2ID