Markzware products include data conversion software for InDesign which converts QuarkXPress files to Adobe InDesign, called Q2ID. This InDesign plugin can make graphic design work more simple. Whether you use QuarkXPress or InDesign, Markzware products can help.
The Q2ID InDesign plugin seamlessly integrates with InDesign. Here’s how:
- Locate your QuarkXPress via the InDesign > File > Open menu and click “Open”;
- Click the “Markzware” item on the InDesign Menu Bar then select “Convert QuarkXPress® Document…” from the Q2ID fly-out menu.
- A conversion progress bar will be displayed.
- The QuarkXPress file will appear re-created within InDesign.
- Save this new InDesign file.
- Close then reopen the new InDesign file.
- Remap any missing fonts via the InDesign dialog.
- Re-save the new InDesign document.
Q2ID for InDesign CS6 Menu
Convert QuarkXPress documents easily to InDesign CS6 with Markzware Q2ID
Edit QuarkXPress in InDesign CS6 with Markzware Q2ID InDesign plugin!