Q2ID menu items to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign files with Markzware’s Adobe CS6 plugin:
InDesign plugin Q2ID to import QuarkXPress into Adobe Creative Suite INDD is an Adobe CS6 plugin by Markzware, publisher of reliable document conversion tools. Q2ID CS6 data conversion software will convert page positioning, color models, images, text attributes, tables, layers, blends, runarounds, linked text boxes, anchored boxes, pantone colors, fonts and styles when you need to import QuarkXPress content into InDesign CS6.
Please note that there may be differences in the look and feel of screens, depending on the operating system and the version of Q2ID that you use.
Q2ID Menu Items
There are two Menu Items under the Q2ID Menu:
- Convert QuarkXPress® Document… – Clicking on this menu item will bring up an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file chosen for file conversion to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign files as INDD documents. You may also use InDesign’s standard Command-O or Open Command to select QuarkXPress files to convert QuarkXPress to InDesign.
- Help… – Clicking this will bring up a small window with a few options.
Q2ID Help… Menu Item
When you select the Help… menu item, you will be presented with a small window that contains several things:
- The version number of the Q2ID (Quark to InDesign) data conversion software that you are running.
- Link to the Q2ID CS6 online manual page, on which is a link to the PDF version of the Q2ID manual.
- Link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form.
You can buy this exceptional Adobe CS6 plugin at the Q2ID page.
- Q2ID for InDesign CS6 will convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS6
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5.5 will convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5.5
- Q2ID for InDesign CS5 will convert QuarkXPress to InDesign CS5
InDesign plugin to open QXP in InDesign files, the Markzware Q2ID Adobe CS6 plugin!