Markzware General Troubleshooting
Question: What is the difference between an Activation code and a License ID?
Answer: Nothing, the Activation code and the License ID are the same number. If you are asked to enter an Activation code and you can only find the License ID, it is the same number. For more license information, see the Markzware License Agreement.
Question: What should I do before I purchase a Markzware product?
• Check the System Requirements for the Markzware product to make sure the product will work with your system.
• Check the Products Version Support List for Native Application compatibility with the Markzware product.
• Once you have purchased your product, take the time to go through the Markzware manual for instructions.
Question: How do I keep my Markzware software up-to-date?
• Visit the Online Registration Page to enter your information for future reference.
• Determine which version of the Markzware product is installed on your Macintosh or Windows system.
• Maintain the security of the Markzware product you own by printing a copy of the email with your Activation code or License ID.
Question: When I receive my Markzware product CD, is it the latest version?
Answer: It is not necessarily guaranteed, but if you register a Markzware product that you purchase, you will be able to get the latest information on the Markzware updater available for the purchased Markzware product version. To register your Markzware product, click on or visit http://register.markzware.com/cgi-bin/register.cgi
Question: I just ordered the wrong Markzware product from your website. What should I do?
Answer: Contact the Avangate (Markzware e-commerce support) team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact the Markzware Technical Support team at email@example.com
Question: Can I return a Markzware product that I purchase from your online store?
Answer: We can refund your product within 30 days of your online purchase, if you have NOT activated or installed it on any system. If you activate a Markzware product, we CANNOT return or refund your product, as it is considered opened product. If you qualify for a refund, please forward your online invoice with an explanation as to why you need a refund to firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization. If you experience any issues with a Markzware product not working as advertised, please contact our Markzware Technical Support Team via the Support Form and make sure to send us the problematic file(s) so we may inspect them to determine what the issue(s) might be. Products received through third-party promotions CANNOT be refunded for any reason.