• Flexible Schedule
• Media Kit
• Premiere Online Affiliate Service
• Real-Time Stats for Sales Tracking
• Store Support
We’re offering a commission-only, affiliate sales opportunity for results-driven sales representatives who want to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. This very flexible opportunity allows you to work remotely, on your own schedule.
You can participate in the Markzware Affiliate Program, to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability:
• Earn up to 30% on every sale you refer.
• Get 15% commission, if you sell $199 to $2500 monthly
• Get 30% commission, if you sell over $2500 monthly
Affiliate Sales, Commission-Only, Remote
Visit the following page, for further details:
Markzware, a privately-held company based in Dayton, Nevada, is the leading software publisher providing solutions for document previewing, data conversion and print quality control. Markzware supports major graphic software layout applications used by printers, publishers, and graphic arts professionals, worldwide.
“Great company. Great products.”
– Jeff Glass, Markzware reviewer at https://www.facebook.com/pg/MarkzwareSoftware/reviews/
“… Markzware offers low-cost conversion solutions that open Quark files in InDesign (Q2ID), and conversely open InDesign files in QuarkXpress (ID2Q). Markzware even has a program that converts PDF files into editable InDesign files (PDF2DTP). The utility programs are perfect if you’re only looking to use one major page layout program.”
– John Giles, Consultant to the Printing Industry
“I’ve loved Markzware products for more than a decade. Heck, it might be two decades by now. …”
– Kevin Slimp, publisher at Market Square Books and CEO of newspaperacademy.com
“Having been in printing prepress… I think it is a testament to Markzware’s vision that they have survived in a very tumultuous marketplace. … No matter what happens to this industry down the road, you will always be a hero to me!”
– Sean Grafer, LinkedIn member & Markzware reviewer
“Love Markzware products
I’ve recommended them to all my clients over the years and thankfully most of them listened! ”
– Glen Saville, book designer/art director, https://glensaville.design/index.html
“I really like all the Markzware software – both the file converters and the preflight check – they are very simple to use, and quick and easy to learn. … [Q2ID and ID2Q], along with FlightCheck, have become a valuable part of our production workflow – they definitely tick all the benefits boxes with time, cost and labour savings. … Definitely, yes [I would recommend the products]! They are very useful and they certainly give us more control.”
– Steve Crawley, creative director, Print Solutions
Fully Remote, United States
Amount: 15% to 30% Commission
Basis: Commission only
• Up to 30% commission, on every sale you refer.
• 15% commission, if you sell $199 – $2500 monthly
• 30% commission, if you sell over $2500 monthly
• IDMarkz – Preview and convert Adobe InDesign files to IDML. Open INDD documents in Affinity Publisher, QuarkXPress, older versions of InDesign, and other applications.
• PDF2DTP – Convert PDF to Adobe InDesign. Provides Adobe InDesign users a quick, easy and inexpensive solution for converting and migrating PDF content into InDesign documents.
• QXPMarkz [macOS] – Preview and Convert QuarkXPress files to IDML. Open QXP documents in Adobe InDesign, Affinity Publisher, and other applications.
• Q2ID [Windows] – Convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign, with this quick, easy and inexpensive solution for InDesign users to convert and migrate QuarkXPress content into InDesign documents.
• FlightCheck – Manage quality control for print jobs with the de facto standard preflight tool in the publishing, prepress and graphic arts community worldwide.
You, potentially, could be selling Markzware products, in a short time. You can learn more about the product line, by checking out our Products page at:
You can also get the latest Markzware product news, discounts, and more, by subscribing to the Markzware Mailing List, at:
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Direct customers to our information on benefits of our products, to meet needs of potential customers
• Maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, emailing, social media, and other appropriate means of communication
• Expedite resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve your own sales targets at your own pace
• Analyze market potential. Track sales and status reports via real-time reports provided by our program
• Keep current on best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Familiarity with our affiliate program at
• Highly motivated and target driven
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
• Ability to build productive, professional business relationships
Join the Markzware Affiliate Program
You’ve read the details on Markzware’s affiliate sales program and you’re eager to start earning commission pay? Join the program and sell, when it’s convenient for you. Click the button below, to get started on becoming an affiliate, via the website run by Markzware’s partner, Avangate [2Checkout]:
Know anyone that you could help, by referring them to this program? Feel free to follow, like, and share with Markzware on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, and other websites. Thank you for your interest. We wish you much success in the Markzware Affiliate Program!
Affiliate Sales Opportunity, Commission-Only, Remote (Work from Home)