The Preview area has the following features
- It shows a preview of your file so you can get a rough idea of what your file looks like
- Below a page, FlightCheck shows the dimensions of the page
- Shows the number of Pages and Spreads for the document
- Allows you to zoom in or out to inspect your document.
- Thumbnail views- If you drag on the small dot, this will open up the Thumbnail area. This area will show a thumbnail of each page in your document. By clicking on a thumbnail, you can directly preview that page without cycling through each page in a linear fashion.
Thanks for your feedback.