- Download FlightCheck
- Install FlightCheck (download the .dmg file, double-click the .dmg and then drag-and-drop the FlightCheck application into your Applications folder)
- Activate FlightCheck
- Register FlightCheck
- Use Command-O or Drag a file onto the window to open a file
- View the Inventory of what’s in your file
- Click on the Preflight View icon to switch your view to show details about error and warnings for your file
- Click on the Report icon to generate a report about your file. You have five formats to select from.
- Click on the Package icon
- Decide whether you want the packaged job to be zipped or saved within a folder
- Click on the Package button
- You now have a packaged job you can send off to someone or place in your Archive
Thanks for your feedback.