When you first start up FlightCheck you will see the Startup Window. This is the main window for FlightCheck.
From this Window you can open files to preview and inspect in FlightCheck. Files can be opened in one of four ways
- Navigate to the FlightCheck file Menu and select Open
- Clicking Command-O will bring up an Open File window where you can select files to preview and inspect.
- Clicking on the Open Files button on the Get Started Window will also bring up a File Open window where you can select files to preview and inspect.
- You can drag files onto the Drop zone
- At the lower left of the window is a checkbox which allows you to either show this window every time you launch FlightCheck or not show the window.
If you elect not to show the Let’s Get Started Window, you simply need to do Command-O to select files to open in FlightCheck.
If you have disabled Show Window on Launch, but would like to use it to drag files onto, then click Command-; (Command-Semicolon) to bring up this window.
Thanks for your feedback.