- Make sure and Uncheck any file formats under the Automation Preferences/On Document Open: Export area. Otherwise you will end up with multiple files being output.
- Open an InDesign CS6 file in IDMarkz
- Click on the Open in Acrobat icon (this does require Acrobat DC to work)
- Add Annotations in Acrobat DC to the PDF exported from IDMarkz
- Save the PDF with the newly added annotations out of Acrobat DC
- Open the Original InDesign CS6 document in CC 2019
- Import Comments from the PDF Created by IDMarkz that was Annotated and saved by Acrobat DC.
- The comments you added in Acrobat DC are now associated with your InDesign CS6 file!
Thanks for your feedback.