When you first start up OmniMarkz you will see the Startup Window. This is the main window for OmniMarkz.
From this Window you can open files to preview in OmniMarkz. Files can be opened in one of four ways
- Navigate to the OmniMarkz file Menu and select Open
- Clicking Command-O will bring up an Open File window where you can select files to preview and/or convert.
- Clicking on the Open Files button on the Get Started Window will also bring up a File Open window where you can select files to preview and/or convert.
- You can drag files onto the Drop zone
- At the lower left of the window is a checkbox which allows you to either show this window every time you launch OmniMarkz or not show the window.
If you elect not to show the Let’s Get Started Window, you simply need to do Command-O to select files to open in OmniMarkz.
If you have disabled Show Window on Launch, but would like to use it to drag files onto, then click Command-; (Command-Semicolon) to bring up this window.