1. PDF2DTP Main Menu Overview
Once PDF2DTP for InDesign has been properly installed and activated you will see a new menu in InDesign called Markzware. Under the Markzware menu you will see the PDF2DTP for InDesign menu. Following is an overview of each menu item:
- Convert PDF… – allows you to select and convert a PDF file. All pages in the PDF file will be converted. The settings used will be the currently set values under the Preferences area.
- Convert Page Range… – allows you to select a PDF file to convert, but it also allows you to specify a range of pages to convert. The settings used will be the currently set values under the Preferences area
- Preferences… – will bring up the PDF2DTP for InDesign Preferences window where you can set certain parameters and options for the conversion of PDF files
- Help… – will bring up a help/about window
2. PDF2DTP Help Menu
When you select the Help… menu item you will be presented with a small window that contains several things:
- The version number of PDF2DTP for InDesign you are running. This version will be asked for should you contact Tech Support.
- Link to the PDF2DTP for InDesign online manual. Clicking this will open up your default web browser and take you to the online PDF2DTP for InDesign manual.
- Link to the Markzware Tech Support Request Form. Clicking on this will open up your default web browser and take you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form. The form should have your License ID pre-pasted in to save you some time.