- Begin PDF2DTP Uninstall/Deactivate & Move to another computer
- PDF2DTP Run Uninstaller
- PDFDTP Uninstall – Confirm host application location
- PDF2DTP Uninstall Successful
1. Begin PDF2DTP Uninstall/Deactivate & Move to another computer
To begin the deactivation process, run the PDF2DTP Installer by double-clicking on the Setup icon. This is the same installer you used when first installing PDF2DTP. If you do not have your installer available, you may re-download it from the url that came with your original order. Make sure and Quit InDesign before you run the Setup program.
2. PDF2DTP Run Uninstaller
First click Uninstall to select it (it will change to dark background with white text). Next click Continue to proceed.
3. PDFDTP Uninstall – Confirm host application location
The path to the host application will be displayed. If this is the correct path, click Uninstall to remove and deactivate PDF2DTP.
3. PDF2DTP Uninstall Successful
Once the Uninstall process has completed you will see a status screen. Click Close to dismiss the screen. PDF2DTP has now been removed and deactivated from the copy of InDesign shown in the confirmation window. When you restart InDesign, PDF2DTP should no longer be present.