Once you open a file in PDFMarkz, you will see a Preview Window. This window has the following features -
- At the very top is the document title of the currently active document
- To the right of the document title is the document type (which should always be PDF)
- Underneath the title are the Export Button, Open In buttons and the Print button.The Export options allow you to export and or open the currently previewed file in other applications in just a few clicks. The Open In buttons allow you to open the currently previewed file in other applications with a single click.
- Just below the Export and Open In buttons is the title of your document. If you have Tabs enabled this area will show the names of all open documents in tabs. The currently active preview will be highlighted. (See General Preferences for Setting up viewing files using Tabs).
- The main preview of your document is the large left portion of the window and is the largest visible area.
- To the right of the Main preview is the Thumbnail Preview area. Here you can scroll through Thumbnails and then by clicking on a thumbnail, go directly to the preview of that page in the left hand main preview area.
- Directly underneath the Preview you will see the dimensions of the document.
- At the bottom left you will see information about the pages and spreads in your your document.
- At the bottom right is a magnification slider that adjusts the size of the main preview. There are also shortcut keys to adjust this zoom level.
Thanks for your feedback.