When you first start up PDFMarkz you will see the Startup Window. This is the main window for PDFMarkz.
From this Window you can open files to preview in PDFMarkz. Files can be opened in one of four ways
- Navigate to the PDFMarkz file Menu and select Open to choose a file to open.
- Clicking Command-O will bring up an Open File window where you can select files to preview and/or convert.
- You can drag files onto the Drop zone
- Clicking on the Open Files button on the Get Started Window will also bring up a File Open window where you can select files to preview and/or convert.
- The lower part of the Startup Window shows information about available tutorials and other Markzware products.
- At the lower left of the window is a checkbox which allows you to either show this window every time you launch PDFMarkz or not show the window.
If you elect not to show the Let’s Get Started Window, you simply need to do Command-O to select files to open in PDFMarkz.
If you have disabled Show Window on Launch, but would like to use the Startup Window to drag files onto, you can bring it back up clicking Command-; (Command-Semicolon). The Startup window will now be visible once again.
Thanks for your feedback.