To uninstall the PDFMarkz scripts -
- Make sure InDesign is not running
- Navigate to your Adobe InDesign folder
- Navigate to the Scripts folder
- Delete the Markzware folder
- When you restart InDesign the scripts will no longer be available, but the Markzware Menu will still be present.
You still need to remove the Markzware Menu Item
To remove the Markzware Menu from InDesign’s Main Menu Bar
- Download the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script
- Open up the InDesign Scripts Window
- Right-Click on the User folder and select Reveal in Finder
- Move the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script into the User/Scripts Panel Folder
- Switch back to InDesign and run the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script from the Scripts/User area of the Scripts Panel
- The Markzware Menu will disappear
Thanks for your feedback.