1. Q2ID Menu Items
There are two Menu Items under the Q2ID Menu:
- Convert QuarkXPress® Document… – this menu item will bring up an Open File window asking you to locate the QuarkXPress file you would like to convert. You may also use InDesign’s standard Command-O or Open Command to select QuarkXPress files to convert [Control-O on Win].
- Help… – this will bring up a small window with a few options.
2. Q2ID Help… Menu Item
When you select the Help… menu item you will be presented with a small window that contains several things:
- The version number of Q2ID you are running. This version will be asked for should you contact Tech Support.
- Link to the Q2ID online manual. Clicking this will open up your default web browser and take you to the Markzware Documentation page.
- Link to the MWTS. Clicking on this will open up your default web browser and take you to the Markzware Online Technical Support Form. The form should have your License ID pre-pasted in to save you some time.