- Q2ID Mac Deactivation – Run Installer
- Q2ID Mac Deactivation – Select Uninstall
- Q2ID Mac Deactivation -Confirm host application location
- Q2ID Mac – Uninstall Successful
- Manually Uninstalling Q2ID on a Mac
1. Q2ID Mac Deactivation – Run Installer
To begin the deactivation process, run the Q2ID Installer by double-clicking on the Setup icon. This is the same installer you used when first installing Q2ID. If you do not have your installer available, you may re-download it from the url that came with your original order.
2. Q2ID Mac Deactivation – Select Uninstall
First click Uninstall to select it (it will change to a dark background with white text). Next click Continue to proceed.
3. Q2ID Mac Deactivation – Confirm host application location
The path to the host application will be displayed. If this is the correct path, click Uninstall to remove and deactivate Q2ID.
4. Q2ID Mac – Uninstall Successful
Once the Uninstall process has completed you will see a status screen. Click *Close *to dismiss the screen. Q2ID has now been removed and deactivated from the copy of InDesign shown in the confirmation window. When you restart InDesign, Q2ID should not be present.