- Q2ID Installer for macOS 10.10 and higher
- Initial Installer Window on Mac
- Installer Destination on Mac
- Q2ID Successful Installation on Mac
1. Q2ID Installer for macOS 10.10 and higher
Double-click on the Setup icon to start the Q2ID installation process.
If it is, you will need to restart InDesign for any changes to take effect.
2. Initial Installer Window on Mac
When you first run the installer you have the option to Install or Uninstall. By default Install is selected. To proceed, click the* Continue button*.You may exit the installer by pressing Command-Q on your keyboard.
3. Installer Destination on Mac
The installer will look on your mounted drives for an appropriate host application. If it finds one, you will be presented with a screen showing the host application found and its location. If this is the correct host application and path, then click the Install button (1). You can change where Q2ID is installed by clicking the Change Install Location… button (2) and selecting another location. Please remember when selecting a custom location for install that it must be the proper version of InDesign for the Q2ID Plug-In you are installing and it must be a valid installation of InDesign.
4. Q2ID Successful Installation on Mac
Once the installer has successfully completed, you will see a confirmation screen. The screen shows you where Q2ID was installed. Click Close to exit the screen and begin using Q2ID.