- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- With QXPMarkz Running, Click on the QXPMarkz Menu and then select About QXPMarkz
- On the About QXPMarkz window click on the Deactivate button, this will bring up the Deactivate QXPMarkz Window
- On the QXPMarkz Deactivate Window, Click on the Deactivate button
- You should now see the QXPMarkz About screen with a message stating “Successfully Deactivated!” and the QXPMarkz About Screen should show the Status as Freebie. In this mode QXPMarkz will only Preview files.
- You can now install QXPMarkz on another computer
To uninstall QXPMarkz -
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.