Here’s a link to a Quick Overview Movie of QXPMarkz
- Download QXPMarkz
- Install QXPMarkz (download the .dmg file, double-click the .dmg and then drag-and-drop the QXPMarkz application into your Applications folder)
- Activate QXPMarkz
- Register QXPMarkz
- Use Command-O or Drag a file onto the window to open a file
- Use Command – +/- to Zoom in and out of the preview
- Use Command-0 to zoom preview back to full page
- Command-I to toggle the Inspector Panel on or off and see an overview of the fonts, colors and other document attributes.
- Click on Export and select PNG to export the entire document as a series of PNG files, one PNG image per page
- Click on Open in InDesign to open and IDML version of your Quark file in InDesign (a Quark to InDesign conversion path)
Thanks for your feedback.