Here’s a link to a Quick Overview Movie of QXPMarkz
- Download QXPMarkz
- Install QXPMarkz (download the .dmg file, double-click the .dmg and then drag-and-drop the QXPMarkz application into your Applications folder)
- Activate QXPMarkz
- Register QXPMarkz
- Use Command-O or Drag a file onto the window to open a file
- Use Command – +/- to Zoom in and out of the preview
- Use Command-0 to zoom preview back to full page
- Command-I to toggle the Inspector Panel on or off and see an overview of the fonts, colors and other document attributes.
- Click on Export and select PNG to export the entire document as a series of PNG files, one PNG image per page
- Click on Open in InDesign to open and IDML version of your Quark file in InDesign (a Quark to InDesign conversion path)
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.