To uninstall the QXPMarkz scripts -
- Make sure InDesign is not running
- Navigate to your Adobe InDesign folder
- Navigate to the Scripts folder
- Delete the Markzware folder
- When you restart InDesign the scripts will no longer be available
You still need to remove the Markzware Menu Item
To remove the Markzware Menu from InDesign’s Main Menu Bar
- Download the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script
- Open up the InDesign Scripts Window
- Right-Click on the User folder and select Reveal in Finder
- Move the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script into the User/Scripts Panel Folder
- Switch back to InDesign and run the RemoveMarkzwareMenu script from the Scripts/User area of the Scripts Panel
- The Markzware Menu will disappear
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.