__vation StatusFollowing are the steps to Deactivate QXPMarkz SE. These are required if you are going to move QXPMarkz SE from one computer to another or retire a computer and at a later date install QXPMarkz SE onto another computer or a new computer.
1. First deactivate QXPMarkz SE on your current computer
2. Now you can install QXPMarkz SE on your new computer
- Go to theQXPMarkz SE Help Menu and select About
- This will bring up the About QXPMarkz SE window. Click on the Deactivate button
- This will bring up a confirmation window asking if you would really like to Deactivate QXPMarkz SE. If you do, then click on the *Deactivate button. If you wish to cancel and not deactivate QXPMarkz SE, click on the red close button in the upper right corner.
- Once you Deactivate QXPMarkz SE, you will see the initial Activation Screen. Close this window by clicking on the red close button in the upper right.
Now you are ready to Uninstall QXPMarkz SE
- Open up your Control Panel for Microsoft Windows. Under the Programs area, click on Uninstall a program
- Navigate down the list until you find an entry for QXPMarkz SE
- You can right-click on the QXPMarkz SE entry and select Uninstall from the popup menu or you can single-click on the QXPMarkz SE entry and then click on the word Uninstall.
- Either of these methods will bring up a window asking if you are sure you want to Uninstall QXPMarkz SE. Click Yes to continue uninstalling QXPMarkz SE.
- You will see a window telling you Windows is preparing to remove QXPMarkz SE
- The Uninstaller will do “some stuff”
- When the Uninstaller completes it will automatically close and you will see the Control Panel-> Uninstall window. Close this window.
- You can now install QXPMarkz SE on your new computer system.