The newer versions of QXPMarkz SE require Microsoft .NET 6 in order to run. If you start up QXPMarkz SE and see the following alert message, please use the following procedure to install .NET 6
1. Click Yes on the alert window stating you must install missing frameworks for .NET
2. Your default web browser will start up and display the .NET 6 Download Page. Make sure you download the Desktop x86 version. You may already have the Desktop x64 version loaded, however QXPMarkz SE is a 32-bit application and requires .NET6 ×86. Don’t worry you can have both the X86 and x64 versions of .NET installed on your computer.
3. To start the install, double-click on the windowsdesktop-runtime…x86.exe file
4. When the .NET Installer window comes up, click on Install.
5. A User Access Control window (a UAC Window) will come up asking if it is OK to make changes to this computer- Click on Yes.
6. You should see a progress bar showing how the .NET 6 installation is progressing.
7. When the .NET 6 installation has completed, you will see a message that Installation was successful. Click on the Close button to dismiss this window.
8. If this is the first time you have run QXPMarkz SE, you will need to activate QXPMarkz SE in order to use the product.
9. If you updated QXPMarkz SE from a previous version that did not require .NET 6 to run, you should simply be able to run QXPMarkz SE by starting it up.
Post your comment on this topic.