Here’s how to get up and running quickly using QXPMarkz SE
- Download the QXPMarkz SE Installer
- Double-click on the Installer and follow through the instructions
- Activate QXPMarkz SE using the License ID and Activation code you received when you purchased the product
- Once activated you will see the main screen for QXPMarkz SE
- On this screen you can drag a Quark file onto the Drag-n-Drop zone at the bottom of the Window
- Your file will be converted to IDML and the IDML file will be placed in the folder specified in the Create IDML In section.
- It’s that simple. You now have an IDML file you can open in apps that support IDML such as any version of InDesign (CS4 or later) or Affinity Publisher 1.8 or later. (The app you select to open the IDML must be loaded on your system).
- If you want to automate opening the IDML in the application of your choice, you can set this up under the After Conversion section under the Open IDML in area.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.