You want to get a dependable preflight solution that can collect and package the file types that your workflow handles. For example, you could package fonts, package Illustrator, package InDesign, etc. Markzware‘s FlightCheck offers extensive preflight checking, as well as file collection for packaging into a folder. Including FlightCheck in the print workflow can ensure print quality control for prepress documents.
Markzware‘s printing solutions are quality productivity tools appropriate for print and desktop publishing (DTP) workflows. FlightCheck is the patented preflight software that can check a variety of file types for print quality. FlightCheck’s preflight report includes error information, so printers can make corrections before press time.
Gather up your fonts and other files for packaging your print job, by using FlightCheck. Learn how, as this video demonstrates:
How to Collect Files, Package Fonts via
FlightCheck Pre Press Software
Markzware FlightCheck can preflight and package Adobe CC and other file types.
How to Preflight for Printing Quality (basic overview):
- Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
- Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls.
- Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, depending on the needs of your print workflow.
- Drag and drop your file onto the FlightCheck icon to begin the preflighting process.
- FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
FlightCheck’s Collect Window has a Files area that lists files found by FlightCheck to be associated with the job to be collected. The Collect column on the left side of the window contains a checkbox for most items. If a box is checked for an item, FlightCheck will attempt to collect it, when it collects files to the collect destination.
These files can be compressed or uncompressed, as shown in the Destination Info. The number of files and total uncompressed job size is shown in the Job Info. A missing item is not in the collectable file classes and is check-marked by default, so FlightCheck will not collect it.
The Size column on the right side of FlightCheck’s Files window lists the size (bytes) of each item being collected. If the Size column shows embedded Fonts and Images as with a checkbox in the Collect column, FlightCheck can collect the embedded fonts or images.
Collection Window in FlightCheck Pre Press Software to
Collect Files and Package Fonts:
Your print document could be the first communication that your customer receives from you. So, you’ll want it to be high-quality, to have the best chance of making a good impression.
• helps printers to use less material and save on costs.
• can check both PDF and non-PDF documents, for printing quality.
• gives users print quality control that saves time, labor, and print materials.
• guides you through document checkpoints, with a comprehensive preflight checklist.
• will provide a preflight report and direct you to potential printing problems, for repair.
• assures your associates and clients that a preflight checklist has been completed before delivery.
• smoothes the print workflow, by catching errors before they become bigger problems, enabling increased productivity.
FlightCheck delivers thorough preflighting and packaging for print production. Users can package native files to ensure all required fonts and images are included and to avoid delaying the print workflow.
FlightCheck helps you to create high-quality print documents, including:
• greeting cards
• and much more.
Preflighting helps to avoid overlooking important print items and costly errors. FlightCheck packages the files that it collects into a single folder for sharing with people contributing to production of the print job.
FlightCheck can preflight many DTP image and file types, including:
• and more.
You can buy Markzware’s patented preflight solution, via the FlightCheck page. This solution is handy for huge, complex documents that would require tremendous effort to check by eyesight! You can check out more printing solutions for DTP, on the Markzware Products page.
Did this pre press software help your print workflow to collect files and package fonts? Please share your comments in the section below. You can subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How to Collect Files, Package Fonts via FlightCheck Pre Press Software