Print quality checks can verify what a prepress department needs to address before Adobe CS6 files goes to press. Markzware’s preflight solution could help you to meet your CS6 workflow’s requirements for print quality control.
Markzware offers you a preflight application that it develops with extensive expertise. FlightCheck is pre press software designed to inspect a large number of document details in an effective and efficient manner.
How to Preflight Adobe CS6 Files for
Print Quality Control via FlightCheck
Markzware’s preflight software, FlightCheck, can preflight InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6, Photoshop CS6, and more.
• provides you with a certainty that a preflight checklist has been performed before press time
• enables team members to complete tasks and update the print job folder in real time, preventing duplicate and repeat work
• saves materials and avoids additional print runs
• allows you to customize each preflight checklist detail with flexible Ground Controls
• is helpful for large, complex documents that would require many hours and much effort to check with human eyes
• accommodates multiple workflow types by supporting numerous DTP print file types
• smoothes the print workflow, by catching errors before they become bigger problems, enabling increased productivity
• ensures print quality control, to avoid wasting time, materials and effort
• provides insights into the print quality of the prepress file
• comes from Markzware, leading developer of stand-alone preflight technology to control printing quality
• saves preflight, prepress and print process time, with built-in preflight checklist selections
FlightCheck assists users with preflighting tasks that ensure print quality control. Users can get the help they need to check Creative Suite 6 documents for a variety of issues.
How to Preflight for Printing Quality (basic overview):
- Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
- Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls. (These give FlightCheck details on items to check.)
- Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, depending on the needs of your print workflow.
- Drag and drop your Adobe CS6 file onto the FlightCheck icon to begin the preflighting process.
- FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
There are numerous FlightCheck users worldwide, and for good reason. Markzware‘s standalone app connects team members, via its ability to package files into a single folder for sharing.
Preflight Adobe CS6 Files for Print Quality Control via FlightCheck:
FlightCheck features include:
• batch preflighting optimizes productivity
• ability to preflight several file types supports multiple workflow types
• Ground Controls allow customization/flexibility/freedom to suit the particular workflow
• file collection and packaging enables team collaboration
• preflight report alerts and warnings notify users of print issues
• stand-alone technology supports print workflow automatation.
FlightCheck supports the Macintosh platform. You can take advantage of its features, such as built-in capability to preflight Adobe CS6 and many other file types.
Here’s a list of some file formats that FlightCheck supports:
• Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
• Corel CorelDRAW (CDR)
• Adobe FrameMaker (MIF)
• Adobe FreeHand (FH)
• Adobe Illustrator (AI)
• Adobe InDesign (INDD)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT)
• Microsoft Publisher (PUB)
• Microsoft Word (DOC)
• Adobe PageMaker (PMD)
• Adobe Photoshop (PSD)<
• Adobe Postscript Files (PS)
• Quark QuarkXPress (QXP)
Some document items that FlightCheck can inspect include:
• image resolution
• ink density
• spot colors
• font size
FlightCheck can preflight with more consistency than the human eye can. The newest FlightCheck version is compatible with modern versions of numerous DTP file types, on the Macintosh platform.
For more information on Markzware‘s pre press software to check digital files for print quality control, see the FlightCheck page. For more desktop publishing (DTP) and printing solutions, see the Markzware Products page.
How did this preflight solution help your print workflow to preflight Adobe CS6 or other DTP file types? Comment below to let us know. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and interact with Markzware on
How to Preflight Adobe CS6 Files for Print Quality Control via FlightCheck