Markzware‘s preflight solution, FlightCheck is pre press software for print quality control. It can check Adobe Creative Suite and Creative Cloud PDF and non-PDF prepress documents for print workflows.
FlightCheck can find printing problems before they happen and report them. It can also collect files into a folder for packaging the print job. The following video and instructions tell how to preflight Adobe PDF and DTP native files for printing quality:
How to Preflight Adobe PDF and DTP Native Files for
FlightCheck alerts users to low image resolution, missing images, and other print file problems.
How to Preflight Adobe PDF and DTP Native Files for Printing Quality (basic overview):
- Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
- Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls.
- Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, depending on your print workflow’s needs.
- Drag and drop your file onto the FlightCheck icon, to begin the preflighting process.
- FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
Has FlightCheck helped you to preflight Adobe PDF or DTP native files for printing quality? Please comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to Markzware’s Mailing List, and join Markzware on
How to Preflight Adobe PDF and DTP Native Files for Printing Quality