New Update Is Available Free To All FlightCheck® Studio v1.3
For QuarkXPress Owners
SANTA ANA, California – July 27, 2005 – Markzware is the leading developer of print quality control for digital files used in the global graphic arts and printing industries. Markzware is pleased to announce the first major upgrade to Markzware’s patented preflighting technology FlightCheck Studio for QuarkXPress®, which in real-time examines and repairs documents as they are being created.
FlightCheck Studio v1.3 for QuarkXPress update now supports the next generation Macintosh operating system, OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
Additional new features include:
* Now displays policy file names on palette for easy identification
* User is able to output policies as reports
This update also addresses problems found in the previous versions such as:
* Text Policies not being updated when font status was changed
* The Y% scale value being displayed as the X% scale value
* Negative picas/ciceros being displayed incorrectly
* Approved Colors/Fonts lists not functioning correctly
* Locked rules remaining locked when creating a new policy or opening a policy
* Crashes when Calculating Ink Density on certain images
* Effective resolution not being calculated correctly for some images
Patrick Marchese, president of Markzware, states FlightCheck Studio v1.3 for QuarkXPress is a stunning update. With its innovation and ability to ensure printing quality at the very start of the creative process, FlightCheck Studio provides creatives with a powerful cost-effective solution in solving prepress issues before they can become serious problems.
Markzware is the leading developer of quality-assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware is a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, The Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. http://www.markzware.com
Markzware Announces UpdateTo FlightCheck® Studio v1.3 For QuarkXPress