FlightCheck 7.5 Mac Released with Adobe® Creative Cloud® 2014 Support
Markzware Announces New Version of Flagship Preflight Solution
July 23, 2014 — SANTA ANA, California — Markzware, leading innovator of printing solutions, content search technology, and digital publishing software, announces preflight solution, FlightCheck 7.5. This new version of pre press software for the Macintosh platform has added support to preflight Adobe documents created with new Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 programs, including InDesign®.
FlightCheck 7.5 is a stand-alone application and an essential preflight solution for creative professionals, printers, graphic designers, and publishers to ensure print quality control for Adobe and other native files. Users can run FlightCheck 7.5 Mac to preflight InDesign CC and a wide variety of desktop publishing (DTP) file types, without the native applications.
- FlightCheck 7.5 for Mac requires OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9
- Intel based Mac
- Connection to the Internet to activate and register FlightCheck
The FlightCheck 7.5 Mac license can be purchased as a subscription or on a perpetual basis, via the online FlightCheck page:
- The Subscription includes, free of charge, all updates made during the subscription term. This gives you 1 year of use of FlightCheck (including all updates and upgrades). After the year is over, you can renew your subscription, to continue using FlightCheck.
- The Perpetual license is a one time charge, but should a major upgrade be released (for example, InDesign CC 2015 or Quark 11), you will need to purchase either a new license or pay an upgrade fee, to have access to these new features. (Alternatively, the Subscription license automatically includes these upgrades.)
- You can upgrade from FlightCheck 6.5 – 7.0 to a FlightCheck 7.5 Perpetual license for $139.
- You can upgrade from FlightCheck 6.5 – 7.0 to a FlightCheck 7.5 Annual Subscription for $99.
- Complimentary upgrades to the FlightCheck 7.5 Perpetual License are available to those who purchased a FlightCheck 7 Perpetual License on or after April 1, 2014.
Markzware, a privately-held company based in Santa Ana, CA, is the leading developer of print quality assurance, publishing solutions, and data conversion software for the international graphic arts, printing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
© 2014 Markzware. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List to receive news,
product specials, and support for your pre-press software.
Follow Markzware on Twitter.
Like Markzware on Facebook.
Join the Markzware User Group on LinkedIn.
Add Markzware on Google+ to your circle.