Markzware products have been selected for the MacDirectory iWards 2013!
April 2, 2013 — SANTA ANA, California — Markzware, leading innovator of digital publishing software, content search technology and data conversion software, is pleased to announce that several of their products have been chosen for the MacDirectory iWards 2013.
Bill Troop, technology editor of MacDirectory’s guide to the iWards, said, “A staple to the publishing and graphics arts industry is the most famous and widely used preflighting solution, FlightCheck. Markzware FlightCheck is the standard preflighting product since 1995, when it was first introduced to the graphic arts industry. It continues to be a strong staple and has been recognized by MacDirectory for the 2013 iWards.”
Several other Markzware products that have been selected and recognized by the iWards 2013 in MacDirectory include:
• PDF2DTP, data conversion software to convert PDF to editable QuarkXPress or Adobe InDesign files.
• PageZephyr Search, digital publishing software to search InDesign content.
• Q2ID, an InDesign plugin to convert QuarkXPress to Adobe InDesign files.
• Pub2ID, an InDesign plugin to convert Microsoft Publisher to Adobe InDesign files.
• ID2Q, a QuarkXPress XTension to convert Adobe InDesign to QuarkXPress files.
• MarkzTools, a QuarkXPress XTension to insure document integrity, down-save to versions 4 and 6, and recover corrupted QuarkXPress documents.
Troop said, “We happily award every (Markzware) product they make this year.”
Markzware, a privately-held company based in Santa Ana, CA, is the leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
© 2013 Markzware. All rights reserved.
For news, product specials, and support for your digital publishing software:
Subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List.
Follow Markzware on Twitter.
Become a fan of Markzware on Facebook.
Join the Markzware User Group on LinkedIn.
Add Markzware on Google+ to your circle.