PIA Expo (PIASD Expo) is Southern California’s graphic arts exposition for professionals associated with print marketing. The event will be held on April 9-13, 2012, in San Diego, California. This exciting week offers planning, strategy, and resources to help your brand stand out from the crowd, including plant tours, educational seminars, local vendors, and opportunities to network.
Markzware is the publisher of FlightCheck, the preflight solution for print quality control. Markzware recommends that you take advantage of this print industry opportunity. It is a great chance to benefit from seminars, exhibitors and networking for face-to-face, online, or print marketing.
This PIA event’s theme is First Impressions, which is so crucial in this industry. Learn how to market effectively through strategic business partnerships through the guidance of marketing service providers familiar with changing marketing needs and new developments in interactive marketing. Increase your retention rate by adding a printed piece to your marketing plan. You will want to preflight the document used for that printed piece. Preflight solution, FlightCheck, can help you to make a great first impression at the PIASD exposition.
FlightCheck is your total preflight solution to manage print quality control. Preflight Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress, Microsoft Publisher, Acrobat PDF and many other file types for commercial printing with this essential preflight solution for the marketing, graphic arts, digital print and publishing industries. Create excellent output for advertisements, catalogs, magazines, brochures, manuals, and documents intended for print. Use FlightCheck by Markzware to avoid re-printing jobs, saving valuable time and money.
Vendors and associations can help you to plan campaigns and build the kind of first impression that leads to lasting business relationships. Behind-the-scene tours, topical seminars, and a trade show full of marketing service providers will help you create a favorable impression on your clients, consumers, and competition.
PIASD Expo 2012 SCHEDULE
- Monday, April 9 – Commercial Printing Plant Tours of L+L Companies and Impressions In Ink
- Tuesday, April 10 – Emagine Digital Printing Plant Tour and San Diego Union-Tribune Tour
- Wednesday, April 11, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm – PIA Expo & Seminars*
San Diego Convention Center
Concourse B, Ballroom 6
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego CA 92101
– Exciting products showcased by numerous exhibitors
– Seminars by industry experts
– Over 1,200 attendees in one location for connections and the industry’s latest
– Free attendance (easy, one-step registration required)
- Thursday, April 12 – Blend Large Format Printing Plant Tour and Carmel Mountain US Post Office Tour
- Friday, April 13 – Creative Coatings Specialty Printing & Finishing Tour
- MSMA’s Power of Direct Mail in a Digital Age
- AdClub’s Integrated Design with the San Diego Zoo
- AIGA’s Graphic Design is Not a Commodity
- Multi Channel for Multi Success
- Dynamics of Augmented Reality
- Designing for Digital
- InDesign Hidden Gems
- Easy Website Creation with Adobe Muse
- Developing a Powerful Personal Brand
Use FlightCheck, the preflight solution to check documents during prepress for print quality assurance. This preflight solution is available online with quantity discounts from Markzware at the FlightCheck page. Make a great first impression by preflighting to ensure printing quality! See more printing solutions on the Markzware Products page.
FlightCheck, Markzware’s Preflight Solution for Print Marketing and Graphic Arts
PIA Expo and Preflight Solution for Print Marketing, Graphic Arts