FlightCheck® preflighting software can preflight desktop publishing (DTP) files in numerous file types. This takes the creation, editing and output (Print/Online) of professional documents to a higher, more secure level. Since Seybold San Francisco in 1995 and Markzware‘s patent on the preflighting process, FlightCheck has been the choice of serious graphic designers, publishers and prepress operators for their preflighting needs.
Preflighting desktop publishing files at the higher level provided by this stand-alone application makes the whole preflight process extremely fast, efficient and dependable. Find hidden or obscure printing problems in your very valuable content with FlightCheck before output to save time, money, and reprinting.
Preflight native files in several desktop publishing file formats with one preflighting software:
FlightCheck v6.80 DTP File Format Support List
• Adobe Acrobat – v.3.0 – 10.1
• Adobe Illustrator – v.6.0 – 15.1 (CS5.5)
• Adobe InDesign – v.1.5 – 7.5 (CS5.5)
• Adobe Photoshop – v.4.0 – 12.0 (CS5)
• CorelDRAW v8.0 – 9.0
• FrameMaker v5.5 – 6.0
• Freehand v7.0 – 11.0 (MX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint v1997 – 2002
• Microsoft Publisher v2000 – 2002
• PageMaker v4.2-7.0
• PDF – /X, Ghent, Plus, etc. print file formats
• PostScript Files Lev. I, II, III
• Quark Library Files (contact Markzware)
• QuarkXPress – v.3.1 – 9.X
Image File Formats:
• AI (native Illustrator)
• DCS (DCS2)
• JPEG (JPG)
• PDF (placed as image)
• PSD (native Photoshop)
• Word v2000 – 2002
Check out the FlightCheck Playlist at MarkzwareTV on YouTube for video demos of preflighting. This revolutionary stand-alone application scans Desktop Publishing (DTP) layout and image or output files (PDF) by using a simple drag-and-drop approach. FlightCheck reports on included document elements while looking for hundreds of potential printing problems, easily and automatically.
Some printing problems quickly found with FlightCheck are:
- Missing Fonts and/or Images (Even fonts embedded in PDF files!)
- Reports on RGB and color spacing in general
- Trapping and Transparency
- Scaled Images
- Stylized Fonts
- Lo-res images
- +MUCH more! (Best of all, you can customize the preflight checks with Ground Controls)
For more information on FlightCheck, please visit the FlightCheck page. Why have costly color re-prints and added layout or design work, when you could simply use FlightCheck preflighting software? Preflighting takes seconds, but can save hours.
Buy FlightCheck v6.80 with CS5 and Quark 8 support today via the FlightCheck page for only 399 USD/EUR! Site license discounts possible. See more desktop publishing software on the Markzware Products page.
We look forward to adding you to our long list of satisfied FlightCheck customers and welcome your product questions. Markzware also invites you to join fellow industry members in the Markzware FaceBook community!
Preflight Desktop Publishing Files with FlightCheck