SANTA ANA, California — September 4, 2007 — Markzware is the inventor of modern preflighting and developer of print quality control and pre press software. Markzware will be exhibiting its full line of software solutions at the upcoming Graph Expo & Converting Expo 2007 trade show and conference, September 9-12, 2007. Markzware’s exhibit will take place in Chicago’s McCormick Place South, Booth No. 5151.
As a result of the success of the Markzware Machine last year, we have brought it back, promising to make Graph Expo 2007 even more exciting! Attendees can vie for a host of great prizes including free software from Markzware, Quark, Quite, Alien Skin, Wacom, Gradual, Insider, just to name a few.
Attendees who come by Markzware booth # 5151 and sit in on a brief demonstration of any one of our solutions will have the opportunity to experience ‘The Markzware Machine.’
We are giving away over 60 items from Markzware and our generous sponsors, including:
- Smasher, from Quite Software
- Font Agent Pro, from InSider Software
- QuarkXPress 7, from Quark
- QuarkXPress Interactive Designer, from Quark
- Business Cards, from PrintingForLess.com
- Design Tools Monthly Subscription, from Jay Nelson
- FlightCheck Professional preflight solution, from Markzware
- FlightCheck Designer, from Markzware
- FlightCheck Studio, from Markzware
- Q2ID (Quark to InDesign), from Markzware
- ID2Q (InDesign to QuarkXPress), from Markzware
- Subscriptions to InDesign Magazine, from CreativePro.com
- Markzware‘s famous T-shirts
- and more!
Register for Graph Expo and visit us at Markzware booth 5151.
The Markzware team and partners will be on hand to offer demos of:
* Q2ID (QuarkXPress to InDesign) and ID2Q (InDesign to Quark)
* FlightCheck v6.03 with Gent Work Group support
* FlightCheck Online, FlightCheck Designer and FlightCheck Studio
See Special Sneak Preview Of:
Markzware Pub2ID (Publisher to InDesign) as well as
Markware PDFROUNDTRIP (an InDesign plug-in and a Quark XTension)
Exhibitors at Markzware’s booth 5151 include:
- All Systems Integration, showing the new Markzware Tsunami release with Remote Director 3.5
- Introducing CFour, creators of iStudio Publisher, the *explosive* page layout program so easy to use, you won’t need to learn how to use it
Join Markzware each day of the exhibit – Sunday, September 9th through Wednesday, September 12 – at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily to watch The Markzware Machine in action.
Markzware also extends an open invitation to all editors and industry trade press who’d like to schedule an appointment to visit the exhibit, see demos of any of the company’s software solutions, or to meet with Markzware executives on hand.
To schedule your one-on-one with Markzware, contact Mary Gay Marchese, public relations manager at (949) 756-5100, ext. 250, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Graph Expo & Converting Expo 2007:
The Graphic Arts Show Company’s (GASC) Graph Expo & Converting Expo is the No. 1 annual trade show for the printing and converting industries based in the Americas. For more information, visit: http://www.graphexpo.gasc.org .
Markzware, a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California, is a leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. http://www.markzware.com
The “Markzware Machine” Sets Stage For Second Annual Appearance At Graph Expo and Converting Expo 2007!