SANTA ANA, California – August 9, 2007 — Markzware (markzware.com), the leading developer of preflighting, data conversion and pre press software, today announced the release of patented preflighting technology FlightCheck Professional v6.02, a powerful rich new upgrade version of the popular preflight solution.
Ron Fondo, of Homes & Land Affiliates, LLC commented, “We’ve been using Markzware FlightCheck since version 3.52 (1999) to produce tens of thousands of titles. Over the years, the Markzware development team has been very professional & responsive to our needs. The AppleScript support is invaluable, allowing us to easily integrate FlightCheck Professional into multiple internal & external workflows. If you are serious about decreasing wasted prepress materials, you should be using Markzware FlightCheck Professional; it pays for itself many times over.”
Listed are some of the features and enhancements in this significant update of FlightCheck Professional v6.02:
- Modified QuarkXPress reader to handle certain files previously listed unrecognized or locked
- Improved initial scan time for certain PDF files
- A progress bar has been added to the page layout window
- Colors are now reported as used in Adobe Illustrator CS3 files (Illustrator and EPS files)
- Colors are now reported when the Illustrator or EPS files have been placed into an Adobe InDesign CS3 or QuarkXPress 7 page
- Improved image reporting for Illustrator files that use the same image more than once in a file
- Improved Applescript support
- FlightCheck will report and collect anchored graphics used in InDesign CS2 & CS3 documents
Pricing and Availability:
Markzware FlightCheck Professional v6.02 is a free update, available for immediate download or on CD-ROM for registered users of previous versions of FlightCheck Professional v6.0. For new users, the MSRP is $499. The upgrade MSRP is $199 for users of version 5.0 or higher. Educational pricing and volume discounts are available. For more information, visit the online Markzware Products page.
Markzware is the leading developer of quality assurance, data conversion and workflow solutions for the international graphic arts, printing, publishing and digital multimedia industries. Markzware is a privately held company based in Santa Ana, California. Markzware B.V., located in Rijswijk, The Netherlands, is the company’s headquarters for activities in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. https://www.markzware.com
Markzware Releases FlightCheck Professional v6.02 Free Update with Enhanced Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress Preflighting