Markzware’s preflight solution, FlightCheck, can check documents for print quality during prepress:
When creative professionals design layout files, it is important to preflight them for print quality control, before the files go to press. Pre press software can help you to check Adobe and other files, so that your catalog, book or magazine is print-ready.
Markzware integrates Macintosh platform-supporting technology into its printing solutions. Whether your preflighting process is part of a large or small commercial print workflow, Markzware has a solution that can help.
FlightCheck helps prepress operators to run preflight checks, before file submission to print. See how, in this demonstration video:
Preflight Solution to Check Documents in
Prepress for Print Quality
FlightCheck software for preflighting can help your organization to produce quality documents that could help your brand to make a professional impression on your target audience.
Some Advantages of Using FlightCheck
• reduces material and labor costs.
• can check both PDF and non-PDF documents, for printing quality.
• checks a list of important preflight checkpoints for print quality control.
FlightCheck provides prepress and printing professionals with a powerful collection of printing tools that enable error-free output. It can generate a preflight report to show possible errors or can verify that the document is “FlightCheck Approved”.
How to Check Documents in Prepress for
Print Quality, Using Preflight Solution, FlightCheck:
• Install and activate FlightCheck preflight software.
• Click on your preferred checkboxes in FlightCheck’s Preferences and Ground Controls.
• Set Ground Control items to Off, Warning, or Error, depending on the needs of your print workflow.
• Drag and drop your file onto the FlightCheck icon to begin the preflighting process.
• FlightCheck will alert you to the potential printing problems that you specified.
Markzware‘s FlightCheck saves time by allowing preflight via software, rather than doing a time-consuming, visual document check. It helps to make the print workflow more efficient and productive, by locating file problems with fonts, bleed, images, etc.
Using Font Preference in Preflight Solution to
Check Documents in Prepress for Print Quality:
Features in FlightCheck include:
• batch preflighting to check multiple PDF or non-PDF files in one preflighting session.
• customizable Ground Controls, for detailed, custom preflight reporting, with alerts and warnings.
• ability to handle stand-alone preflight, as well as file collection to package fonts, images and other files into one print job folder.
FlightCheck provides a built-in list of important checkpoints to assist you with preflighting. It allows you to customize your document inspection with flexible Preferences and Ground Controls.
Here are some file types that FlightCheck can preflight:
• Acrobat PDF
• and more.
FlightCheck can help you to ensure that all of the file’s required fonts and images are included in the print job folder. Preflighting with FlightCheck is a simple drag-and-drop process that is less stressful than performing a tedious visual check.
Some file details that FlightCheck can check include:
• font size
• ink density
• spot colors
• image resolution
Preflighting is an important task for print-related organizations around the globe. FlightCheck can preflight color, ink density, page layout, etc., and become a valuable asset in your print workflow.
To buy Markzware‘s pre press software to check digital files for print quality control, please visit the FlightCheck page. For more printing solutions, see the Markzware Products page.
How did this preflight solution help you to check documents in prepress for print quality? Please share your comment below. Also, feel free to subscribe to the Markzware Mailing List, and socialize with Markzware on
Preflight Solution to Check Documents in Prepress for Print Quality