Markzware provides Adobe InDesign users with amazing graphic software solutions for desktop publishing (DTP) workflows. Markzware’s ID Util is a free standalone application on the Mac App Store. With ID Util, you can view InDesign, IDML, or InCopy previews, styled story content, linked images and used fonts.
Compare Adobe InDesign Files via
ID Util macOS App to Preview InDesign
Markzware’s free application, ID Util for macOS, gives you an easy way to make a fast visual comparison of InDesign documents. Since this app provides high-resolution previews, you can check InDesign files and quickly know which file you’re seeking.
Benefits of Using ID Util for macOS:
• is free to download from the Mac App Store.
• is easy to use.
• offers flexbility to preview a range of Adobe InDesign, IDML and InCopy file versions.
• provides preview export.
• displays the InDesign version in which the file was created.
Using ID Util macOS App for Previewing InDesign, to
Compare Adobe InDesign Files:
Conveniently, ID Util enables you to preview InDesign files, page by page. If one file has more text, graphics, and pages, as well as the latest “Date Modified” day and time, chances are that it is the file you need.
How to Use ID Util for macOS
• Install Markzware’s ID Util.
• Select the InDesign, IDML, or InCopy file in Finder.
• To preview the selected file, click the spacebar. (For thumbnail-sized previews, view your files in thumbnail view. To see more detail, zoom in. To see multiple pages at once, zoom out.)
Markzware makes it easier to find and organize Adobe InDesign stories and images that you have created, edited, or modified for sharing. You can also use ID Util to export InDesign stories and images to PDF, PNG or JPEG.
“This is REALLY slick! @Markzware makes such good stuff : – )
How to compare Adobe #InDesign files with @Markzware ID UTIL… lnkd.in/eZnJ2CY”
– Claudia McCue @claudiamccue, Owner of Practicalia, LLC
and Author of “Real World Print Production”
ID Util’s key features:
• Preview Adobe InDesign, IDML and InCopy files (CS2 through CC 2015).
• Export Previews as PNG, JPG or PDF.
• View styled stories from InDesign files.
• View previews of linked images.
• View a list of used fonts.
• View the document version (what version of InDesign was used to create the document).
• Print the document previews.
• If you have InDesign installed you can resave the document with High Resolution previews of all pages.
Markzware helps you to keep document production costs down, by providing this DTP download at no cost. You can reduce labor costs, by integrating this effective InDesign previewer into your Creative Suite or Creative Cloud workflow.
ID Util for macOS supports InDesign, IDML, and InCopy versions for Adobe:
• CC 2015
• CC 2014
Compare Adobe InDesign Files via ID Util macOS App to Preview InDesign